January 24, 2008

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY....SEE HOW I SPOILED MYSELF

I decided to treat myself to some goodies for my birthday. Here is a look of what I got....


First package was A Muse. I needed some more stamps so I can participate in the challenges posted, then of course I need some more glitter pens and some cool letters. I wanted to splurge a little more because I had a coupon. But since I also got.....

Some of the Nestabilities that I keep hearing so many great things about and the Giga scalloped heart punch. That's not all.


I know this is not the best picture, but since I seven sets from Gina K Designs, it was hard to fit them all it without a glare. Is that it you ask?
OH NO. I also got myself some Bellas to add to my collection. I got 2 in the mail the other day and some more are on their way.
I know this may seem like a lot to those who don't understand the addiction, like my son. To me, it's just a few things that I really really needed and decided to treat myself to.
Check back tomorrow to see what I create with all my goodies.

1 comment:

Krista said...

OMG! I wish it was MY birthday :( Can't wait to see what you create!!!