January 28, 2008

Good Intentions

I had good intentions of trying to stamp a few cards with my goodies that I got for myself. However, all attempts were foiled by my unorganization. I need a good cheap way to store my ink pads. Right now my Stampin' Up ink pads look like this.....










Some are in a HUGE tote bag that I usually lug them around in when I go stamp with friends and they don't have all the colors. Now I have the other half of them all over my stamping area. All I needed was one stinkin' color - basic black. I couldn't use any other brand either, which are not stored very great either.

I'm so flustered now. I'm calling it quits and hitting the hay. If you have any good suggestions for storing all my inks, please share them with me. I had the color caddy from SU' and it broke :(
Looking for an inexpensive way to go now. Hopefully things work out better tomorrow.

No comments: